N°323 Manager-coach, Change Management
Synopsis Brilliant, over-performing employees… How should we manage them?
A look at the news Tempering change
- Do you think to work on your voice?
- Inside the mind of Generation Z…
- Knowing when to shift back to a more intuitive decisional mode
N°322 Creativity, Interpersonal Development
Synopsis Stimulating your creativity
A look at the news Social intelligence in the age of remote relationships
- Want to explore the four-day week?
- How can we use AI as a partner in our thinking?
- How can we avoid passing on discriminatory biases to our algorithms?
N°321 Talents and Careers, Personal Effectiveness
Synopsis Valorizing and retaining your experts
A look at the news Identifying and thwarting manipulation
- AI versus AI, the fight of the century?
- What if you systematized “Live my life” initiatives?
- Getting inside your competitors’ heads
N°320 Uncertainty, Diversity and Inclusion
Synopsis Navigating uncertainty
A look at the news Dare talk about prejudices
- Setting challenges to reinforce trust?
- Boosting collaboration… by simplifying the organization
- Do you sufficiently care for your current customers?
N°319 Emotions, Trust
Synopsis Channeling your internal discourse
A look at the news Three pillars of trust
- Investing in humans to reap the benefits of artificial intelligence
- How about giving your boss some work?
- Cultivating the art of disclosing your data
N°318 Growth, Change Management
Synopsis Deploying your projects and ideas on a large scale
A look at the news Using pedagogy to promote change
- Daring to show small acts of kindness in the workplace
- Distinguishing the truly significant weak signals from the ambient noise
- Mastering the art of improvised answers
N°317 Stress, Reorganization
Synopsis Drawing inspiration from athletes to better resist pressure
A look at the news How to remobilize the teams after a restructuring
- Don’t leave it to managers to support their employees’ career development!
- Are toxic personalities more likely to attain power?
N°316 Manager-coach, Radical Innovation
Synopsis Managing negative emotions within your teams
A look at the news Are potentially disruptive innovations flying under your radars?
- Have you done your SWOT analysis in terms of geopolitics?
- Think of imitating nature
- Allow yourself to mix seriousness and lightness
N°315 Marketing Strategy, Negotiation
Synopsis Influencing behaviors through nudges
A look at the news Getting a negotiation out of stagnation
- Should mentoring be made compulsory?
- Thinking of your career as a creative portfolio
- Beware of statistics regarding diversity and inclusion
N°314 Open-mindedness, Listening Skills
Synopsis Developing your open-mindedness
A look at the news Shifting from confrontation to dialogue
- Why you should make your bed every morning
- Always have several postures at hand
- Resisting the hubris of power
N°313 Innovation Strategy, Accountability
Synopsis Conjugating invention and imitation
A look at the news Removing the obstacles to personal initiative
- Can we use humor at work?
- Beware of your experience
- Is the company mission clear?
N°312 Environment and Climate, Strategy Development
Synopsis Accelerating your environmental transition
A look at the news Choose your key battles
- Gender diversity: defusing the impostor syndrome
- Inspiring confidence to your customers
- Gard against success self-deception
N°311 Leader's Positioning, Strategy Development
Synopsis Exercising strategic leadership
A look at the news Why bother making strategic plans?
- Talking career with your staff
- Watching over your anxious anticipations
- Beware of injunctions to cooperate
N°310 Vision, Economic Performance
Synopsis Defining your company’s corporate purpose
A look at the news How to really benefit from spending cuts?
- Seek inspiration from emergency situations to better manage the longer term
- Banking on emotional proximity rather than the physical one
- Driving the innovation portfolio
N°309 Digitalization, Decision Making
Synopsis Converting your organization to a digital culture
A look at the news When can you trust your intuition?
- Reinstate regrets
- Is your company culture healthy?
- Making space for introverts
N°308 Mobilization, Strategy Development
Synopsis Mastering the art of data storytelling
A look at the news Consultants: What’s the point?
- Fighting insidious discriminations
- Taming your vulnerability; How to have the courage to be imperfect
- Redefining employer/employee relations