“Powerful ongoing learning tool”
“Manageris is a powerful ongoing learning tool. Recommended to all leaders who wish to take a step back from day-to-day responsibilities to reflect on how to develop and improve one's performance”Frédéric Thoral, HR Director, BNP Paribas retail banking
you are here : home > publications
Every month, thousands of senior executives read Manageris Synopses :
- ¬ Leaders who want to take a broader perspective on their leadership style and how they influence others ;
- ¬ Decision makers who want to look through new lenses to better decipher their environment ;
- ¬ Innovators who draw inspiration from others to invent new ways of doing things ;
- ¬ Managers who want to refine their skills in motivating their teams and getting results ;
- ¬ Consultants who want to expand their understanding of their clients’ challenges and concerns ;
- ¬ High-potentials who are preparing to play a bigger role in their organization ;
- ¬ …and many more!
Most of them are in the C-suite or on boards of directors. Some of the positions we see most often are Chairman, CEO, CXO, Executive VP, Division Director and top HR and Marketing executives.
Manageris Synopses are read in companies of all sizes across every business sector, and particularly in many of the world’s leading firms :
3M, Accenture, Accor, Air France, Alstom, American Express, Apple Computer, ArcelorMittal, Areva, AT&T, Auchan, Axa, Bayer, Bombardier, Bouygues, Bristol Myers Squibb, Cap Gemini, Carrefour, Crédit Agricole, Crédit Mutuel, Club Med, Coca Cola, Danone, Decathlon, DHL, Eli Lilly, Ericsson, Faurecia, Fenwick, France Television, General Electric, GlaxoSmithkline, Heineken, Henkel, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Kiabi, L'Oréal, La Poste, Lafarge, LVMH, Manpower, McKinsey, Messier Bugatti, Michelin, Microsoft, Monsanto, Nestlé, Novartis, Orange, PeopleSoft, Pernod Ricard, Pfizer, Philip Morris, Pole Emploi, Procter&Gamble, PSA, RATP, Renault, Royal Dutch Shell, Saab Scania, SFR, SNCF, The Boston Consulting Group, United Biscuits, Safran, Saint Gobain, Siemens, Suez, Thales, Toshiba, Ubisoft, Unilever, Veolia, Vivendi, Xerox, etc.
Our readers value our Synopses (92% say they are satisfied or very satisfied) and stay with us year after year—often even when they move to a new position in a new company.