“Key business resource”
“Manageris Synopses are a key business resource. Not only do they allow me to keep up with best practices, but they also provide me with a quick reference on a variety of subjects”Nader Barzin, Executive Coach, Professor at HEC Paris and ESSEC Business School
Every month, thousands of senior executives read Manageris Synopses :
- ¬ Leaders who want to take a broader perspective on their leadership style and how they influence others ;
- ¬ Decision makers who want to look through new lenses to better decipher their environment ;
- ¬ Innovators who draw inspiration from others to invent new ways of doing things ;
- ¬ Managers who want to refine their skills in motivating their teams and getting results ;
- ¬ Consultants who want to expand their understanding of their clients’ challenges and concerns ;
- ¬ High-potentials who are preparing to play a bigger role in their organization ;
- ¬ …and many more!
Most of them are in the C-suite or on boards of directors. Some of the positions we see most often are Chairman, CEO, CXO, Executive VP, Division Director and top HR and Marketing executives.
Manageris Synopses are read in companies of all sizes across every business sector, and particularly in many of the world’s leading firms :
Accenture, Aéroports de Paris, AG2R La Mondiale, Airbus, Air France, April Santé Prévoyance, ArcelorMittal, Axa, Banque de France, Banque Postale, BNP Paribas, Bouygues, CAF, Caisse d’Epargne, Capgemini, Carrefour, Cegos, Chanel Parfums Beauté, CNAM, Danone, Dassault Systèmes, Décathlon, Deloitte, EDF, Eiffage Construction, Engie, Essilor, Euro Disney, Exapaq, Fenwick, Française des Jeux, France Télévisions, Fromageries Bel, Gifi, Groupe Seb, HEC Paris, Henkel, Humanis, Hutchinson, Konica Minolta, KPMG, Laboratoires Servier, LafargeHolcim, La Poste, Leroy Merlin, L'Oréal, MACIF, MAIF, Mairie de Poitiers, Maje, Manpower, Michelin, Monsanto, Nespresso, Nexity, Novartis Pharma, Oliver Wyman, Olympus, Orange, Picard Surgelés, Pioneer, Pôle Emploi, Ricard, Safran, Saint Gobain, Saint Louis Sucre, Sanofi, SNCF, Société Générale, Sodexo, Suez Environnement, Technicolor, Technip, Terrena, Thales, Toshiba, Total, Ubisoft International, Vinci Construction, Volvo, Yves Rocher, etc.
Our readers value our Synopses (92% say they are satisfied or very satisfied) and stay with us year after year—often even when they move to a new position in a new company.